Terms and conditions
1. For the purposes of this agreement the terms; “the college”, “we”h, and “our” mean or refer to Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences, and the term: “you” refers either to an applicant or the student whenever it is used.
2. If we decide to conditionally admit an applicant, a conditional offer letter shall be sent to such applicant. This letter will require the applicant to make payment of the deposit the amount of which is 50% of the applicable fee.
3. The student is required to pay the remaining 50% of the fee at the time of enrolment. If the student fails to do so then he/she will be charged £100 per day until the whole fee is paid.
4. Forwarding of a correctly completed Application Form, together with the payment of the deposit as required, shall constitute a binding agreement between the college and you to follow the programme and to pay all fees in full in accordance with provisions of this document. Fee must be paid in full either at the time of enrolment or on or before the declared programme commencement date. Failure to make timely payment of the fee as it becomes due will result in your enrolment being refused or, when necessary, exclusion from the college and the matter shall be reported to UKBA as per the relevant legal and regulatory provisions.
5. You must ensure that all sums that are outstanding or due to the college are paid to us before you travel for holiday.
6. All our fees exclude the sums that are directly payable to the Awarding Bodies by students studying on External programmes. Although the College accepts no responsibility for this, information on these sums is available on request.
7. Subject to any contrary provision herein, all deposits are non-refundable and can not be transferred to later start dates, to other students or to other courses.
8. Applicants or students whose visa application is refused may become eligible for a full refund except the administration charges of £ 350 when we receive a written refund request, made in accordance to paragraph 7 below.
9. The refund request must be sent within four weeks of the commencement of the programme with a copy of your passport showing the photograph and the signature, and be supported by a copy of the official visa refusal letter from the relevant High Commission/Embassy. The college will confirm the visa refusal from relevant High Commission and then the sum will be refunded to the student.
10. The college requires all its students to attend all lectures and classes; submit written work when required; attend all tests and examinations; and work thoroughly throughout the programme.
11. Anyone supplying false information on the application form is liable to suspension or expulsion from the college before or after the enrolment and no fee refund will be given.
12. We may remove any student without a refund at any stage from a programme or, when necessary, to exclude the student from the college: if the student fails to fulfill any of the requirements stated herein or any further requirements or amendments that we may publish from the time to time, including failure to achieve satisfactory attendance; late enrolment; inappropriate conduct or any form of behaviour deemed unacceptable to the college.
13. We may remove any student without a refund at any stage from a programme or, when necessary, to exclude the student from the college: if a student fails to fulfill any financial obligations to the College. A student’s eligibility or otherwise for fee refund in this instance is at the discretion of the college.
14. If a student is involved in the use of any fraudulent document while processing his/her visa application, making false representation for the same purpose or otherwise employs any dishonest method for the same purpose and his/her application is refused by UKBA due to these reasons then the college will not refund any fees.
15. Subject to the provisions of this document, no refund of any fees will be made after an applicant has successfully obtained a UK student visa using the college conditional offer letter/s or any visa related correspondence of the college.
16. The effect of paragraph 15 remains unchanged, despite any subsequent variation, alteration or change that may occur in the immigration status of the student in any form, whether or not, as result of the student’s deliberate actions or entirely due to the operation of the UK laws.
17. We have the right to use the student name and photographs of existing and former students for our publications and any promotional material.
18. We reserve the right to change or alter the timetable and the composition of our teaching staff whenever the expediency of the situation requires so.
19. We reserve the right to cancel any programme with four weeks’ notice prior to the published commencement date of the programme, in which case any fees paid will be refunded in full.
20. We reserve the right to withdraw any programme up to four weeks after its commencement date where we consider that it is not viable to run that programme, whereupon an alternative programme will be offered.
21. For programmes leading to qualifications awarded by External Awarding Bodies, students must agree to be bound by the relevant Awarding Body Regulations and any subsequent amendments made thereto from time to time.
22. The College reserves the right to inform the appropriate authorities (including the UKBA) where a student has been removed from study with the College or is failing to meet ongoing attendance or fee payment requirements.
23. The student is required to provide at least twenty four (24) hour written notice in advance to Mont Rose College of Management & Sciences, Student Services staff, if for any reason he/she is unable to attend the class as published on the timetable.
24. The student agrees to take no action, legal or otherwise, under any circumstances, if Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences fails to meet his/her expectations.
25. Further terms and conditions are published on our official college website and all such terms and conditions are incorporated into this agreement.
DECLARATION: I confirm that I have completed this form and to the best of my knowledge the information provided is complete and accurate. I have read and understood the terms and condition in this form and the college policies specially those relevant to the course and fees. I am fully aware that failure to comply with the college rules and regulation may lead my admission to be revoked. I agree to pay my entire tuition fee on time and understand that I am required to pay the full course fee when I join the course. I understand that failure to do this may lead to a court action to recover the outstanding fee either in the United Kingdom or in my home country.